The black tube from the AK-HL series The black tube from the AK-HL series, packed with quality features, represents today’s most energy efficient line of infrared tube heaters. Our patented two stage technology, incorporated into the AK-HL series, provides more comfort while saving valuable energy. In addition, the highest quality materials and construction features ensure years of reliable and efficient operation. The tubes are standard equipped with aluminum reflector. This type of reflector increases the heater’s efficiency up to 30% than the tubes provided with a steel reflector.
The AK-HL black tubes are used to heat the following types of industrial spaces: halls, storages, production spaces, showrooms, commercial centers, car services, gymnasiums, football balloon, etc.
- inputs from 22.1 kW to 50 kW;
- regarding the dimension, the tube can start from 6.710 mm to 21.335 mm;
- the black tubes are made of aluminum and they are very economical;
- titanium or aluminum combustion chamber;
- highly polished aluminum reflectors;
- stainless steel burner;
- spark ignition system;
- operational indicator lights;
- optional “U” and “L” configurations.
- the heat will be directed onto the desired place;
- no forced air or dust circulation;
- immediate comfortable heat;
- the tubes are mounted on the ceiling, therefore the do not occupy the floor space;
- easy to install, the montage costs being minimal;
- over 50% energy savings.